This season we are trialling Rupertswood’s version of fantasy cricket. Every ‘MyCricket’ registered player can pick and choose their own team of eleven to score points based on player performance over the weekend. All senior players are available to be picked.
Some things to consider
- $170,000 salary cap.
- Must pick five Bats, five Bowlers and one All-rounder.
- Player values are based on performance in senior cricket over the last three seasons.
- Be careful who you pick. Have they peaked? Is their price too good to be true? What grade are they playing in? Pick the diamond in the rough. Look out for the rising stars.
- Junior games are not considered, however junior players playing seniors can score points.
- Players in the one day side can be picked.
- Remember that this is all for fun.
How to join
New players to the club can simply register online at http://mycricket.cricket.com.au/ .
Current players need to access their MyCricket account. If you know your password this is very easy, however, if you didn’t realise you had an account or have forgotten follow these steps to get access.
- Find out your player ID number by finding yourself on MyCricket. http://mycricket.cricket.com.au/
- Use the ID number and your email address to retrieve change your password accordingly.
- Log on and go to the ‘Player options’ menu.
- Click on ‘Edit your fantasy league team.
- Select your team
Whilst you are logged into MyCricket, please check and update your personal details and player registration.